Elucidating the effects of a prehabilitation program on spinal surgery candidates with cardiac comorbidities: A randomized controlled trial
• A randomized, controlled clinical trial to determine the effects of a physical activity and education based program pre-operatively on spinal surgery candidates with 3, or more cardiac risk factors.
• Collaboration with Dr. Robert Stevenson (Cardiology, Saint John Regional Hospital)
Effects of Intra-Operative Ropivaciane® Epidural Injection on Post-Operative Outcomes Following Elective Lumbar Fusion: A double blinded randomized controlled trial
• A double blinded, randomized controlled trial to test the efficacy of an intra-operative injection of Ropivaciane® on post-operative pain management.
Please note this project is on hold due to COVID-19.
Upcoming Clinical Trials
REGENETEN Global RCT Study- Resorbable collagen implant Augmentation In Surgical Repair of the rotator cuff
• A Prospective, Multi-center, Randomized Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ARCR augmented with REGENETEN™ Bioinductive Implant System in Full-thickness Tears (large or massive) Repair versus ARCR alone
• Collaboration with Dr. Brendan Sheehan (Saint John Orthopaedics)